Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

My Holiday Highlight

Walt: Write a recount about Immersion Assembly or a Holiday Highlight
Instructions
On my holiday I went to Australia for a holiday I hate go the because my mum wanted to go and my dad stay home he wanted to stay home so he can get more money for us when we come back home.

We had to catch two planes to Sydney then to Perth it took 5 hours and the other plane took 4 hours on the plane we had a tv to watch movies or games then when we got in the sky we got a feed because people will come past with drinks or food then we went on the another plane it was the same as the other plane.

When we got to Perth my nan and papa pick us up to my aunty house we had to sleep the in the morning I wake up had are shower had breakfast then I went to my cousins we got to sleep the for three days then my mum wanted me and brother and sisters to come home.

We got to stay there for 2 weeks and three days but on the 2 week we stayed home then on friday and sunday got to stay at my cousins house again on monday I watch tv then on tuesday and wednesday my cousins got sleep over but at dark time of wednesday I went back on two planes again back to Auckland then we got picked up from my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment